I went walking with the rain today. We had a wonderful conversation. I think it enjoyed our time, too, because it kept coming down harder and steadier. I almost turned to go home, but I enjoyed the banter. The rain listened and helped me decide a few things and let me process other thoughts.
- I am going forward with book groups with my 7th-graders.
- I am going to have my 8th-graders interview each other about this last year and document each other's thoughts.
- I am going to try a Genius Hour!
- We need to pursue an end-of-year musical for our theater students.
- I see signs everywhere about Ashley's college future and hope for good news for my girl.
- This time next week, I will be planning a trip to either Wisconsin or Florida, hoping for the former. Could the colder weather be a sign?
- I am excited for my niece's graffiti artwork to be a place for my students to leave their marks this year.