Saturday, March 4, 2023

5-4-3-2-1 Weekly Reflection #SOLC23

I am trying to get back to some of my journaling routines, and Britt reminded me  of my favorite reflection for the week.  After I posted my slice last night, I sat down  to write my 5-4-3-2-1 review of the week.

5 things that made me smile:

1.  Snow delay gave me hours of quiet morning time at school.

2.  Students sharing that the theater is their safe/happy place.

3.  Cam came home for a surprise visit.

4.  Magic desk $ and sticky notes.

5.  Double casting Meet the Creeps (I may not be smiling a few weeks from now.)

4 things to describe my week:

1.  Non-stop

2.  Stressful

3.  Long

4.  Grueling

3 weekend plans:

1.  Knitting class (canceled due to snow)

2.  Correcting 

3.  Writing for myself

2 things I learned:

1.  My principal thinks that his plan for literacy intervention may get approved.

2.  Scott is getting a job offer (he was not even looking for a change)

Goal for next week:

1.  Plan ahead!!!!










2 comments:

  1. I did this last night in my notebook too. It is a great way to reflect on the week. I have not heard of Meet the Creeps. Good luck! I am looking forward to the writing before bed time for some additional reflection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite things to do on a Friday night because it makes me notice 5 positive things about the work week and it gets me ready for some weekend fun. Have fun with your son!

    ReplyDelete

Poop Notes #SOL

I hate when the kids leave.  I fight to keep the tears at bay.  I strive to stay productive.  However, a blanket of sadness usually wraps ar...