Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Only One Vowel #SOLC23

 Betsy Potash of Spark Creativity always has wonderful ideas for the classroom.  Too often, I don't have the time to sit and read her posts on Instagram, but today she had me at "writing a poem with only one vowel."  I could not resist.  I continued to read and accepted her challenge.  Here is my short poem using only o as a vowel.  It perfectly fits my current vibe.

Work non-stop,

drop onto floor - 

slow roll to morn.



I would love to see others.  I may even come back if I have time to write more.





4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love the challenge of a one vowel poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how do yo do thot?

    Great poem, that does sound like a busy teacher's current vibe. I love "slow roll to morn" I'm going to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! (Ugh. It's hard to comment with just one vowel.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is creative- a one vowel poem. It also seems really challenging. May you find energy in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Poop Notes #SOL

I hate when the kids leave.  I fight to keep the tears at bay.  I strive to stay productive.  However, a blanket of sadness usually wraps ar...