Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Little Things #SOLC22

 Sometimes, the simplest things make me smile.  I started writing about the word antics today, but then I decided to scrap the post and make a list of the things that made me smile today.  

1.  Excitement for the start of our Genius Hour work today

2.  A student answered my question with, "Hammer time?"

3.  A hug from a student after I wished him a happy birthday

4.  A student was reluctant to leave class because she wanted to finish the assignment

5.  Nailing administering the Dibels reading assessment

6.  Bubble pop keychain excitement

7.  Dancing to music in my classroom after school.  Sometimes one just needs to "dance it out."

8.  "Mrs. Morris, can we please read?"

9.  A vanilla shake from my hubby

10.  A rave observation report



2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your list - thanks for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list and a great day! Number 8 especially makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Poop Notes #SOL

I hate when the kids leave.  I fight to keep the tears at bay.  I strive to stay productive.  However, a blanket of sadness usually wraps ar...