Tuesday, August 2, 2022

It's Been Too Many Weeks #SOL

Farewell to Plantar Fasciitis, I Hope


It's been over 6 weeks 

of walking with pain, 

hobbling around 

with only weight to gain.


Missing walking therapy

on the trails with a friend,

I took to the pool and

started a water aerobics trend.


I have tried everything 

from acupuncture to ice,

searching for an answer 

and taking all advice.


A sage person encouraged 

a new pair of sneakers,

so off I went in search

of the brand she prefers.


This glorious morning

for the third day in a row

I was able to walk a mile

almost painless yet slow.  









1 comment:

  1. I love the gentle rhyme of your verses and how you bring us through the pain to the slow progress of a new pair of sneakers. My husband swears by untucking the sheets on our bed! Thanks for sharing and I hope you continue to heal well!

    ReplyDelete

Poop Notes #SOL

I hate when the kids leave.  I fight to keep the tears at bay.  I strive to stay productive.  However, a blanket of sadness usually wraps ar...