Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Currently...SOLC23

 Currently...

dusting off my blog for the 16th Annual Slice of Life Story Challenge (my third)

listing potential ideas for my daily slices

distracted by school thoughts

writing with my Teach Write friends

striving for a perfect 31 days of slicing

distracted by school thoughts

sitting at my new desk trying to focus

praying for creativity to hit me in the head

distracted by school thoughts

hoping I can create the time and space for writing joy

feeling worn out

BUT excited for another month of slicing with this wonderful group of writers.  





1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I can relate to "distracted by school thoughts"! I contemplated making a list of Slicing ideas, but then remembered I am a "seat of the pants" writer--ha! Congrats on signing up for another round!

    ReplyDelete

Poop Notes #SOL

I hate when the kids leave.  I fight to keep the tears at bay.  I strive to stay productive.  However, a blanket of sadness usually wraps ar...